Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Cosmic Metals - Asteroid Aura

I recently tried this awesome cream lipstick from NYX called Cosmic Metals. I decided to get another color in them as I got on really well with them. This one is called Asteroid Aura and is a magenta with silver shimmer.



The packaging is very similar to gloss and comes with a doe foot applicator for easy application. I'm not really a gloss person so I was really happy to know that the Cosmic Metals are actually a lip cream and not a gloss. The pigment in this one was fab and glided onto the lips nice and smooth. It didn't feel at all sticky either. Later on in the day it did need a bit of reapplying as some of it had come off.

As for the color, it looked amazing. I love the metallic look of these lip creams. These are perfect for Christmas parties. Purple is such a great color anyway, but this one looks lovely and metallic.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar