Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pivoine Flora

Did you know L'occitane made make-up? I did not know until now to be honest. I have a gorgeous eyeshadow quartet from their Peony Collection. The products contain peony extract and the eye shadow shades are inspired from the flower itself.



The quartet comes in a pale pink cardboard packaging and has these gorgeous ballerinas in pretty dresses in the front. So elegant right? I am just worried that the eye shadow shades might stain the cardboard packaging.



The palette contains a gorgeous baby pink shade, a pink beige shade, a bright pink and a gorgeous aubergine colour.

I love how versatile the palette is, in the sense that you can wear it during daytime and it's completely office-appropriate too, plus you can easily mix and match the shades to transform the look for the evening.




Coming to the shadows itself, they have a unique satiny feel to them and the colour transfers onto the lids in an air bush like manner. If you're someone looking for an au naturale look, then this quartet is a must! Powder on the lids is truly undetectable.

I can only compare these to Chanel and Dior shadows when it comes to consistency and quality. Hence £22 for the quad is totally justified especially if you are into such soft and romantic colours. Don't be put off by the pinks in the palette as they are totally wearable.


I used all the four colours to create the look below and I absolutely love how it turned out. I opted for a frayed out softer look compared to an obvious blend of two colours.

All the colours have a luminescent finish to them besides the aubergine shade. They are however not frosty or shimmery in any offensive manner. Instead the finish is rather aimed at lightening and brightening the eye area rather than adding shimmer. 


I have been digging into the palette continuously since a week now and I can clearly say that I am in love. There are a few other face products I have my eye on from this range.

Have you tried L'occitane Make-up?

uk.loccitane.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar