Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CHOPPED! New Year, New Hair :D

I posted a while back asking for opinions on whether or not I should cut my hair. I've been wanting to cut my hair short since before the summer but I never got around to it. The past few days have been pretty stressful, filled with ups and downs... mostly downs. Despite the snow I just had to get out of the house today to do something, anything really. So I decided to get my hair chopped off!


See how damaged the ends of my hair were? I did like my long hair and it didn't always look damaged. That particular picture I took this morning made it look more damaged than it actually was. I really like short hair and I'm glad I did it. I wasn't really nervous or anything since it's just hair and it'll grow back soon enough. My hair is also pretty much one color now since I had dyed my hair in June and it was only visible in half of my hair.

I wore a super simple outfit today but it was comfortable and I actually really liked how it looked. I purchased the scarf last week when I was at Forever 21. The sweater was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend which is from Express. I actually picked out the sweater awhile back during Cyber Monday when the site glitched but my boyfriend paid for it and decided to make it part of my Christmas present because he didn't want me to pay him back. The black skinny jeans are from American Eagle and I wore Clarks knee high rain boots to trudge around the slush and snow.

Although I'm on my project 10 pan, I decided to go to The Face Shop because I've been wanting to try some new skincare. I have a lot of acne scars so I picked up the Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Treatment which I've heard good reviews on. I only have one Biore pore strip left so I also got the White Mud Nose Pack which I've also heard many good things about. I purchased a whitening mask and received a random mask for free. I asked about the membership card but you have to spend over $50 to receive it (I spent $25 in total) :( Maybe in a few months I'll go back and pick up $50 worth of stuff. I do have a few things I want to try like their cleansing oil but I'm trying to restrain myself from splurging too much on products I do not need as of now.


This isn't a huge haul.... I guess it's a mini one :) I will try out these products for awhile and update you guys on how I like them! I do have a lot of skincare items on my wishlist because I enjoy trying out new products and finding out what works best for me. I also know there's an Amore store nearby which I want to go to since I want to try out some Laneige products. But my poor wallet needs to recover first :( Any skincare products you guys have recently tried and enjoyed? Please share!! :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar