Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall is here and the blog is back!

fall colors

Colder temperatures, cloudy and rainy days, yes Fall is here! After the first few days of absolute misery due to the fact that I had just come back from holidays in Greece, I dove into the new season with smokey eyes and dark lips, forgetting completely the corals, mints and such summery colors. 

To say that I didn't miss writing down here wouldn't be true, but summer brought for me the beginning of my writing-the-phd-thesis period, locking myself at home in pijamas and not wearing much makeup at all. My life consisted mainly of sleeping-writing-eating-working out with the occasional night out very rarely. All these and a few more reasons brought me to give the blog a break.

But now we're back! Makeup is back to being my favorite thing to do in the morning and I can't wait to share with you guys some looks I've been thinking of and some products that have literaloly blown my mind lately!

I hope you're as excited as I am for the new season and I'll see you soon around here!

If in the meantime you want to stay in touch and nose around, I post daily on Instagram and Facebook a mixture of makeup, food and fitness, which are my big joys in life!

xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar