Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monki say.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Obsession looming on the horizon, friends! This Monki collection has me kicking myself that I didn't somehow wind up living in Sweden. Not that this can be helped, but the perfection of all of these absolute favourites from their SS10 line remains. It always amazes me how much Monki manages to do with solid colours and textures, and with sheers, knits, and nudes on the rise (in my little world anyway), I think this is pretty spot-on.

You know what's more awesome? The colour of that first blazer is 'Jellybean'. Imma eat it up. And you should go sit and stare for a while too (HERE). It took me so long to pick out these favourites it was borderline ridiculous - the rest are lovingly saved in a brand new folder on my desktop for when I go to Sweden (I wish).

Hope you've all had a great weekend so far!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway either!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar