Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Serial Sampler #34

I’ve had this sample for a while now and I’ve only just decided to test it. I also have another sample of a spin-off scent from the same fragrance line, which I will post soon.
 
It is Candy by PRADA and it is a 1.5ml spritzer sample of the eau de parfum.
 
Prada Candy combines exceptionally high-quality ingredients in excessive proportions. Magnified by musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature

Launched: 2011
 
Type: Oriental Vanilla

Notes
Top: Caramel.
Middle: Musk and Powder.
Base: Benzoin and Vanilla.
I wasn’t expecting to like this fragrance when I looked at the notes and I was right! It smells kind of woody (burnt wood) and like celery. It is most definitely a spicy oriental scent and it is not me at all. It is quite strong, but it isn’t overpowering. I would say it is a unisex scent as it isn’t sweet. With a name like Candy, I was expecting some sweetness. There is the Caramel note which is obviously mean’t to represent candy, but I don’t think it adds a sweetness at all, I would say it adds to the woody scent more. I definitely won’t be picking up a bottle of this scent.
 
You can purchase the PRADA Candy Eau De Parfum in 30ml (£55.00), 50ml (£70.00) and 80ml (£90.00) from Prada.com.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar