Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ElishaCoy Vivid Party Magic Lipstick in #1 Green Apple

ElishaCoy Vivid Party Magic Lipstick in #1 Green Apple

I got this product in the April Bellabox, and I started using it rather frequently since June.



Available: bellabox.sg, $12.

Volume: 3 g.

Star Properties: 7 in 1 multi lip care - primer, lip balm, lip tint, lipstick, lipliner, fixer, ultraviolet screening. It is a premium lipstick that lasts superior long and does not adhere or stick with the colour changing reversal lipstick like magic when applied. With the Grapeseed Oil, Argan Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, it cares for your skin with moisture and bounce (as in photo below).


How to use: If you want to make it faint, touch twice or three times, if you want it to be thick, four or five times.

Made in Korea.
www.elishacoy.com

Packaging
I like the colour paper box that this lipstick comes in. I also like the packaging of the actual product because it is a very simple black plastic with the name clearly printed on (see photo below).

However, the whole lipstick is very light to carry, and if you prefer the lipstick to have a heavy feel, then you wouldn't like this. I am fine with it because the lighter a lipstick is, the lighter my handbag will be.


Product
This lipstick is the kind with a funny colour that will change to a shade of pink depending on your body temperature.

This shade number one that I have got in the Bellabox is Green Apple, so it is green, like what you see in the photo below.


Application
I think this lipstick glides on really well, and it is no low maintenance that you can swipe it on without a mirror.

Swatches
On me, this green lipstick becomes a light pink, as seen below.


Must be applied on bare lips. If you have a lip balm underneath, it will not stain and last. And the colour will not show strongly either.

But here is the look on my lips:




Pairing - How I like to wear it
This looks absolutely gorgeous when worn under the Heavy Rotation Sexy Nude Gloss!!!



Neither of these two products wear as beautifully alone.


Long-lasting/Staining
I love to use this on days when I really, really need a nice red lip to last the whole day, because it stays on all day, 8 to 12 hours.

Drying, Peeling/Feeling
This actually feels really good when first on, like a lipbalm. However, I do notice that throughout the day, it dries out my lips and makes my lips peel.

Yet it redeems itself because this allows me to layer regular lip balm over and over again without the loose skin crinkling and showing up.

Con
It has since broken on me. Yes, the lipstick broke off from the stump in the tube.

But I guess I will remedy this by transferring the product to a little pot where I can just use a brush to apply it.

Can be worn as a blush
Yes! This, being a temperature-sensitive product, actually looks really good on the cheeks because it will sense your temperature and change to that perfect flush colour. I also like that it sort of stains the skin. But due to hygiene purposes, I actually do not use it on my cheeks. Only tried once, when it was new.

I guess you could always buy two tubes, and use one for lips, and the other for cheeks.

Cost
The best part? At only $12, this is so affordable in the current Singapore standard of living.

Overall, I think this deserves 4/5.
An effective and efficient long-lasting product that won my favour quickly. However, I do wish it were a little less drying (but this would likely compromise on the staying power), and also, that the lipstick is hard enough to not break in the tube!

Love it as something to put in my handbag, for effortless anytime, anywhere, lip colour.

I will repurchase, and keep one such green (temperature-changing) lipstick with me all the time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar