Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Festive Lip Faves


As a serious lipstick lover, there's a no more exciting time than the festive season to share my favourite lipsticks for this time of year. Christmas always makes you think of red lips, and I'll be sharing my favourites of those, along some that are perfect to wear with a smoky eye if that is more to your taste and lipsticks that will definitely last through your Christmas dinner!


The One That Screams Festive

If you're one that loves to wear a red lipstick in the festive season, but since you don't wear them that often you don't really want to splash out on a high-end lipstick, look no further than Seventeen's matte lipstick in Rioja Red. It's the perfect red that couldn't get any more festive, and is super affordable too. Win win!


The One That Will Last The Whole Dinner

My Too Faced Melted Matte lipstick has always impressed me for many reasons - most of all though, that I can go out for a meal, come back and it appears the same as when I left! The staying power of these is incredible and will definitely last you any Christmas dinner you have this year. They do such an amazing variety of shades as well, mine in Child Star is a gorgeous nude but they offer reds too if you want to get extra-festive, my friend has a stunning red shade of theirs.


The One That Is Perfect For A Smoky Eye

Sometimes over the festive season, you may want to go all out on the eyes instead of the lips - therefore opting for a more subtle lipstick. MAC's Modesty is one of my favourites for this, it's a beautiful creamy your-lips-but-better shade that will match with any eye look you go for this Christmas.


The One That Is For Fancy Events

If you're celebrating Christmas in style this year and want a bit of luxury in your look, the Bobbi Brown luxe lip colour in Neutral Rose is perfect for you. It's a bit pricier - which is why I call it my occasion lipstick because I always save it for special events, such as Christmas of course! I wore this on Christmas day last year actually, because it has such a special feel to it. Plus, its gold packaging fits with the festive theme, right?


The One That's A Red In Liquid Form

(I had gotten less creative with the names by this point!) The Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Dazed is a gorgeous red lip if you're more a fan of a liquid lipstick right now - since aren't they really the trend nowadays? A rusty red is a must-have this season and the ABH lipstick feels like you're wearing nothing on your lips too, feeling amazing while looking equally fabulous.


What is your favourite lipstick for the festive season?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar