Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I can sing a rainbow too!









After several days of dusty/sandy weather, I had enough with all the downsides that comes along with the gloomy weather. I figured out that staying home eating chocolates and ice cream won't do me good and I would eventually regret it. Hence, I decided to wear a cheerful outfit that would make me happy and forget about this depressing mood. I also needed to see the rainbow that appears after a terrible weather, letting us know that it's going to be alright, and what better thing that makes you feel good about yourself other than a rainbow ;)


Sweater: Zara SS14 (similar here)
Leather skirt: Zara FW14 (similar here and here )
Flats: Zara FW14 (other favorites here , here, here and here)
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli Satchel (another favorite color here and here)
Ring: Elmawardy Jewelery
Watch: Guess

Photographed by Sophia Saad.
Don't forget to subscribe ;) 
Like what you read? Follow us on twitterLookbook and Instagram, and like us on facebook for more on this topic!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar