Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MY PICKS FROM THE TOM FORD SUMMER 2013 AND CHANEL JEUX DE REGARDS COLLECTIONS

After drooling over the new Tom Ford 2013 Summer Makeup Collection on The RAEViewer (Rae has swatches of all the items), I couldn't resist picking up a few items, plus a new cream eye shadow from Chanel, which I just know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of.  Here are my picks:

1. Tom Ford Skin Illuminator in 'Fire Lust' (01)
2. Tom Ford Lip Lacquer in 'Pink Lust' (03)
3. Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in 'Escapade' (06)
4. Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in 'Pink Haze' (05)
5. Chanel Illusion d'Ombre (Long Wear Luminous Eye Shadow) in 'Convoitise' (90)

'Convoitise' is from the Chanel Jeux de Regards Collection.  Sunny from Mostly Sunny blog has swatches of the entire collection.  OmmorphiaBeautyBar has swatches of 'Convoitise' and comparisons to other gold Chanel cream eye shadows.

I'm very excited to have these and play with them before sharing my own thoughts with you.


Til next time...thanks for visiting. ^_^ xo


Did / will you pick anything up from either of these collections?  If so, do share in a comment below. :)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar