Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

By that Lipstick, I Vow An Endless Bliss...Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist swatches


The Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist range is one of my favorite lipstick formulas. The formula has a rich, balmy texture that feels very comfortable and hydrating. Also, they give the lips a lustrous wash of color, delivering a luscious, playful, sophistication to any look.

 From left to right: 01 Haruoto, 02 Kurumiro, 04 Tsurukokemomo, 05 Usunadeshiko.

 From left to right: EX-02 Himehagicha, EX-05 Hanabotan, EX-06 Maaka.

From left to right:  EX-08 Sangodama, EX-09 Kohakudama, EX-10 Tsubomidama.

I'm missing only one color from the permanent range and that is 03 Fuyuzakura. The next time I'm at the Suqqu counter, I'll have to try it again to remind me why it's not in my stash. 

My favorite shades are:  01 Haruoto, 02 Kurumiro, 04 Tsurukokemomo, 05 Usunadeshiko, EX-02 Himehagicha, EX-05 Hanabotan, EX-06 Maaka, and EX-09 Kohakudama.

Suqqu's  Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist retail for 5,250 ($54.90), and contain 0.13oz/3.8g of product.

What are your favorite Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist shades?

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar