Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

June Favourites


It is so strange to type that we are already half way through 2016, but it's true - the first 6 months of our year are over and it's time to reflect on my June favourites.

One of my beauty favourites this month has to be my MAC lipstick in the shade Faux. I have really loved this lipstick recently, it feels so creamy and is a lovely wearable shade.
I have been loving wearing my New Look blazer style jacket this month too. I couldn't find my own one on the New Look website, however this one from Topshop is similar, just a little more fitted. It has been really lovely to wear when I need a jacket but something light, and I really love the style.

A favourite of mine this month have to be my Adidas Stan Smiths. I have owned these for a few months now and they are hands down the comfiest shoes I have ever worn. I've done a fair bit of walking this month but my feet hardly hurt because of my shoes so I really do love them.

My music favourite this month has to be Shawn Mendes. I love his Handwritten album, the songs are so lovely and calming! A few of my favouites on Handwritten have to be Strings, Aftertaste and A Little Too Much. I really love his new single Treat You Better too.


Something a little different I have been enjoying this month is being a part of the #teenageteam here. You can read my blog page all about it here for more information, but basically this month a group of teenage bloggers have created a huge group chat. Everyone is so lovely and it is so good to have them all to talk to. We also have been doing penpals which I have loved doing with my amazing penpal Kizzi, and in July we are starting twitter chats and a group blog too.

What have you been loving this month?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar