Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Prep + Prime Fix +

Yeah by Monma

MAC Prep + Prime Fix + is a cult classic.

Yes, there are many face mists out there but, MAC Fix Plus has been around for a long time and still maintains a noteworthy following. Why? Well, it smells nice, has a fine mist spray, and the product hydrates the skin before and after makeup, creating a dewy natural effortless "glow from within" kind of look. If you're looking to become a makeup artist or to do your friend or yourself right when sitting in your makeup chair - starting with a great base (skincare/prep) is often noted as the "be-all and end-all" necessary ingredient to creating a sickening look (yes I watch Drag Race every now and then)


So, when I saw this for a reasonable price at Notino (with free delivery) - I decided to upgrade from my Superdrugs Vitamin E  Hydrating Mist to the mother that birthed the modern-day facial spray generation. There's no need for me to go too much in-depth - it's a nice product, I like it, and I am now a household convert and attendee at the tribe of MAC - aka I would invest in it again. 

short light sprays create small harsh beads of spray (helps conserve the product and minimises the dewy effect on oily skin) long deep sprays create a fine stream that hydrates 


What I like
 its smells nice 
it doesn't irritate my skin
the packaging is sturdy and secure
the mist is very fine (long deep spray)
it hydrates
there's a different range of options available for your preferences

What I don't like
the price - its essentially expensive water
it's very easy to finish the product quickly
can make oily skin look very greasy if overly used

Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Arginine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol <ILN33369>


Have you tried Mac Prep + Prime Fix +?
Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar