Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 14L

This is one of those things that looks so nice when swatched, but just doesn't performs the way I want it to.

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 14L


Available: Sephora


Volume: 1.2 g


Star Properties: Waterproof eyeliner pencil.


Packaging
This comes just like that, a pencil wrapped in clear plastic, which is good because I can see it and it saves cardboard.


Color
It looks white, but is actually more silver.


Swatch
It swatches below, and my camera didn't pick up the silver shimmer. It is actually so shimmery it is silver.


Smudge-proof?
This is somewhat smudge proof. It doesn't comes off easily when rubbed, but it does runs if you really use strength to rub it.

What I Really REGRET
It doesn't shows up in my waterline at all. I feel that this is just not as pigmented as the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils are. When I look at my eyes close up, I can see that silver tinge in my waterline, but from far, it doesn't makes a visible impact.

I tried it on my eyelids, and it's so patchy, doesn't forms a smooth line, even though it glides really nicely on my hand. It's such a big, big disappointment. =(((

So now, I have no idea what to use this for... ... T_T

A wasted pencil. 0/5.
I really have no idea how I can use this, so it is as good as lying in the dustbin.

I am not sure if the other colors are good, but I really don't think I will pick up another Make Up For Ever Eye Pencil is a long, long while.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar