Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: NYX HD Concealer

Hello everyone! Now, I know Concealer isn't exactly a sexy makeup product. It's like a nude underwear, it's just something we all have to use. I've been trying out a new one, so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you. 
The first thing I noticed about the NYX HD Concealer is that it is VERY similar in texture and coverage to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.  It's fairly thick, but blends out seamlessly and covers most things well. My main skin concern is dark under eyes, and this concealer works in that area as long as I set it. I've been using the NYX Studio HD Powder to set my concealer and it works treat. I could never skip this step now. The packaging is also really similar to the Nars concealer, a doe foot applicator that's quite stiff. I prefer the flexible applicator of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, but this one works fine. Did I mention the price?! £5! Compared to £22.50 for the Nars one. 
If you're in the market for a new concealer, I'd recommend you give this one a try. NYX is becoming much more readily available in the UK, with counters popping up in lots of Boots stores. However, if you don't have NYX in your local Boots, you can order them on the Boots website and they'll be delivered for free into store the very next day. 
What's your favourite concealer?
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar