Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Slimming World Update #2

I've been attending weekly Slimming World meeting for two months now. I did a monthly update post last month and your nice comments meant so much. I was quite reluctant to do a weight loss post as this is first and foremost a beauty blog, but your support was overwhelming.

This month has been great, I had some meetings were I wasn't too sure how I did during the week but ended up doing really well. In the last four weeks I've lost 1st 3lb which is identical to what I lost last month. In total, I'm down 2st 6lbs which I couldn't imagine happening when I started this programme, I'm over the moon. I have a few more stickers added to the front of my log book, you receive one everytime you lose a half stone. I find this to be great motivation it might not be for some people but it is for me. I can't really say what my weight loss so far has been down to. I haven't started a strict fitness regime yet, I'm hoping to soon though. However, I have cut some foods out of my diet which I believe has helped tremendously. Here are some foods I cut out completely, all kinds of bread, dairy products except low fat milk, and every form of sweeties (no chocolate for me). With Slimming World you can eat these things in moderation, but for me I think it's best to take them out of my diet completely. I don't notice my weight loss when I look in the mirror but I definitely see it with my clothes. My favourite zip hoody has been looking alot baggier on. A good excuse to go out clothes shopping I think.

When I went into town yesterday, my boyfriend treated me to these lovely goodies. He said I was doing so well that I deserved something nice. Lush's Breath of Fresh Air is a toner I've been wanting to try for a while. I've seen brilliant reviews on blogs lately, so I have high expectations. This is the larger size of the two available and it's massive so I see this lasting ages. The other gift was Lindsey Kelk's I Heart London, this was only released last week so I can't wait to get stuck into it. I've read the entire series and I'm hooked on it. If you haven't read them and you love a good chick lit like me then you should get your hands on these.

I know I'll be kept extra busy this month as we have a new addition to the family. Meet Sam, he's a cross between a spaniel and a sheep dog. Isn't he just the cutest thing ever? We just got him yesterday and already he's made himself at home. Our labrador Sid loves his new buddy, I can see them both being a handful on their daily walks.

That's it really for my Slimming World update. I'm just getting ready to watch the Ireland game which is a must win game for us, so until next months update.

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar