Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 5 Picks: Drugstore Makeup

Here's another Top Picks post and this time, it's for drugstore makeup. I'd like to share my favorite drugstore makeup with you guys and I hope you'll like it. :)


Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream - Although I don't use this as often as I used to, it still remains a drugstore favorite. I really don't think of it as a BB Cream but as a tinted moisturizer instead. It provides sheer-light coverage that is perfect for those lazy days. Oil control is not great but rather acceptable. But I like how it blends with my skin and looks natural.

ELF Studio Line Eyebrow Kit in Light - I'm glad to say that I've hit pan! See those 4 tiny silver dots? It's the pan. That's how much I like this product. And I would actually repurchase once I run out of the wax. It keeps my eyebrows from looking horrible.

Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer in Ivory - now this drugstore concealer is a fave of mine. It helps my eyebags disappear. However, it looks kinda ashy at the end of the day. Nevertheless, this is a good concealer for me. Easy to blend especially when blended with a mini stippling brush or MAC 188.

Shiseido Majolica Majorca Blush in RD255 - Although this is a drugstore brand of Shiseido, I was not disappointed with the quality at all. Texture is still smooth and silky. It somehow reminds me of NARS Orgasm sans the "pinkness" and the shimmers. It gives an iridescent glow that is simply lovely.

Covergirl Tru Shine Lipstick in Peach Shine - Smooth, creamy, glides like butter on the lips. The perfect peach lipstick with just the right hint of pink that is enough to brighten one's face. It is glossy too so there is no need to top it off with a lip gloss. However, it melts easily since it is really soft and creamy.

Swatches

How about you? Do you have any favorites from drugstore brands?

Happy Thursday, super awesome peeps! :P

P.S.
Please help me pray for my friend's recovery. Her family is worried that she might not wake up from coma. But she is a strong woman and I know that prayers can move mountains. :(

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar