Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I've loved in February....

 

What I've loved in February, Honest Beauty review, Hairburst Brow Serum Review
Anything that was kindly gifted to me, with obligation, is marked with a *


This month has really flown by and I am so here for Spring! Hearing the birds in the morning and seeing the Spring flowers bloom, makes me so happy. I just feel that it brings hope and I look forward to the longer days to come. We're still in lockdown and will be for a good number of weeks, but I personally am happy with that because I fee safer. My mother got the first dose of the vaccine, which is brilliant, as we hadn't expected it so early, but she got a call and a few hours later, had her jab and without any side effects. It just feels like progress, which is great. Hopefully my Dad will be called soon. I have no idea if or when I'll be getting it (due to my illnesses), but I am hopeful. I need to have a good chat with my GP, but for the moment, I'm just so grateful to be on medication to control the pain, reduce the inflammation in my body, and to help my breathing. I would urge you all to take the vaccination, because I can tell you that my personal story of Covid has been hell - a year later, I am still suffering. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Spring brings hope, as does the vaccination! Anyway, back to what I've loved this month.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar