Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Benefit Gimme Brow brow-volumising fibre gel

IMG_8637
IMG_8651
IMG_8681
IMG_8645
IMG_9325
IMG_9330
Wearing my Saras Secret necklace | Topshop Ohh La La lipstick

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow "brow volumising" fibre gel*, £17.50
(available in two shades). Available online and on counters now

When it comes to brows, I have always been a little tentative when it comes to exaggerating them to follow suit with the bushy brow trend and believe less is more, for me. I love a heavily defined brow as much as the next person but on me I don't think I really suit them or am clearly not cool enough to pull them off. Therefore I have always stayed clear of brow kits that offer you a flat angled brush, powder or tinted wax as however lightly I apply the product, it always seems a little too cakey and heavy for my liking. Give me a tinted brow gel however and I am as happy as larry. I like to comb and groom my brows and add a little bit of colour and density without manicuring them to the nth degree and making them too perfect?! So you can understand why I was so excited to try Benefit's new brow product which is a dinky fibre gel with a mascara-esque wand applicator that gives your brows a natural makeover! Perfect.

Benefit's Gimme Brow makes brows magically appear; from skimpy brow to wow brow with a quick stroke of the brush. The brush-on fibre gel adheres to skin and hair so helps you create a shape and fill in any sparse areas whilst forming a perfect arch and an uniform shade all through your brow to add fullness and definition. I absolutely love this product and find that I can use either shade (light/medium or medium/deep) to brush my brows into shape, fill in the gaps and add a natural colour which is incredibly long-wearing and doesn't budge. Ever. Unlike some of the brow waxes and powders I've tried, this seriously doesn't move and because the brush is tapered and so tiny, it gives you the freedom to manicure the thinnest of brows and give them the perfect shape.

Are you keen to try this product and take your brows from skimpy to wow in an instant?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar