Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Riley Good Genes: Lactic Acid Vs Glycolic Acid


Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Vs Glycolic Acid


I've mentioned several times on the blog over the last 3-ish years, that I am a huge fan of Sunday Riley Good Genes. I repurchased the original Lactic Acid version numerous times but, as I mentioned in my recent Sunday Riley post, Good Genes has been reformulated and is now a Glycolic Acid Treatment. This is because the original formula had concentration and pH levels, which were higher than the EU will allow (the original formula had a lactic acid concentration of 7% and pH of 3), however it is still available to purchase in the U.S. so I bought a backup from Sephora - I knew that my skin would miss it and the new version (with a glycolic acid concentation of 7% with a lactic acid salt of 3% and a pH of 3.5%) wasn't released until October in the UK. I have been using both and want to share my thoughts with you today.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar