Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Call Me Crazy

By the way, you can really call me crazy right now, because I just did this:

GWP Haul.

I bought two HerWorld mags. A bit crazy. But yes, for the gift with purchase, which is a Maybelline Hydra Boost Instant Relief Hydrating Dew from Kinokuniya, and Super Charged Rescue Essence from the same range, you buy HerWorld from MPH.

Maybelline Hydra Boost Instant Relief Hydrating Dew, and Super Charged Rescue Essence

I am going to buy HerWorld anyway, with or without GWP. But it's just so good that they have a full size skincare giveaway (because they have revamped the magazine, yet again).

There are lots of free samples sachets in the mag as well.

Clockwise: Kose Sekkisei Supreme foundation, Lancome, Vichy Bi-White, and Asience.

I guess the really good one is the Sekkisei foundation. It even comes with a sponge and makeup base.

Asience is good too. I got another pack of Asience from another magazine as well.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar